Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina Powder 100g
Features and Benefits
On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or tableting aids. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Dose and Usage
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health and age. As Synergy Super Greens is a blend of natural whole foods, there is no hard and fast rule on how much you should consume. Start with 1-2 heaped teaspoons (5-10 grams) per day, then adjust according to requirements. Higher levels may be taken by those who are convalescing or following a cleansing and detoxification regime. Food sensitive people should introduce Synergy Super Greens gradually. May be taken with food or stirred into water, juice or other favourite beverage Children: ½ the adult amount.
A Green Smoothie Recipe
Blend 1 ripe banana with 1 cup of your favourite juice and 1 tsp (or more) Synergy Super Greens powder for a delicious and alkalizing green super smoothie.